Air Cooled Seawater Flake Ice plant On Board
Flake ice plant Introduction:
This flake ice plant is usually used on fish ship for cold preservation. The ice making water is drawn directly from sea, so it must be corrosion-resistent. Our Machine adopt Stainless steel as much as possible,
Especially the interior surface of ice generator(ice drum).
Ship usually wave and roll on the sea, there are some specially desiged mechanism to make machine running stably, for example the well-known the water injection function.
Ice Bin is optional and can be customerized.
Flake ice plant Specifications:
1. Flake ice plant Model: LTM.
2. Flake ice plant Capacity: 1T to 25T/day.
3. Sea water ice making water.
4. Flake ice thickness: 1.5 - 2.2mm.
5. Flake ice plant Cooling Type: Air cooled.
6. Flake ice Refrigerant: R22/R404A.
7. Flake ice Compressor: Btizer.